Saturday 13 October 2012

First semester experience

The first semester of this year is the 3th semester in my university life I think that is a not difficult semester. I studied Curriculum 1, Elements of psycholinguistics, Development and learning, Research methodology 1, Social pedagogy and Imaginary child. 
Social pedagogy and Imaginary child are the subjects that I liked in this semester, I think Development and learning is a very important area in education, the teachers need to know about human an psychological development.
In my free time I did the theatre's artistic, I think that is very important to me because i love the theatre, and I think that is very useful tool to education.
I don't have any problems in the semester. But the closing marks was very stressful.
I liked most in this semester my vacations, I went to Peru whit my friends Gaby, Peluca, Shalo and Franco, we whent to Machu Picchu.

No comments:

Post a Comment