Thursday 25 October 2012

How green are you?

Today I’m going to tell you about a very important topic in the world because is about the environmental friendly, today the world is in danger, thus we need help, we can help with different tools.
I learned about the environmentally friendly because my mother is very mystic, she is a doctor of alternative medicine, like homeopathy and syntergetics and she is a tarotist. The mystic people are most conscious, for example my mom is very good to recycle, and my father (is mystic to), he is very good to use a bike.
In my home we, my sister Emilia, my brother Pedro and I are very good four recycling, in my mother’s home (she live in Coquimbo) is much better, because she and her boyfriend recycling most types of things, like tetrabrik, bottles and and newspaper, and papers in general.I Think I’m a little green because I love walk, my legs don’t have any problem, on the controlee my legs love the action and the activity. Walk is good but use a bike, and use my bike (is spectacular) in particular is amazing.I’m not supported in any eco-organization, because I prefer to take part of other types of causes, like educational o political causes.I want use only the bike, and never take a car and in very longs distances I use the bus only if is necessary.I think in Santiago are many cars.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to have a family like yours! alternative medicine is very interesting, and I'm going to ask you about recycling, I would like to know :D

    ReplyDelete