Thursday 15 November 2012

Money


I think money is not the most important thing in the world or something very important to me, when I am a professional I work in education and that here in Chile does not give much money. Money is important when something changes it. I live alone with my sister in the house, so that matters much care costs, I spend monthly:
Shave $ 15,000 pesos.

$ 10,000 in pills.
Charging $ 5,000 for the school pass.
Sometimes I have to spend some money on food and drinks, sometimes I buy clothes or household items.
I think I'm good at managing my money, I never had debt problems. When I buy something and do not ask me enough money loans or work until my goal.
First I do not like to be a millionaire, but if I were, I'd like to invest my money in education, especially in the artistic area of education, music theater and dance.
If I had to pawn something that would not, because I have no ownership of such value, the most valuable thing I have is a plasma TV and an iPod that could pledge to make money.
More than the money I think it's important to love, family, education and values​​, because you are not happy with material things, money can bring comfort and Experiences nice, but the real happiness depends on things that are not bought .
I believe that money is a role in the case of banknotes, a plastic card case and in the case of metal coins and none of those things are what we are useful in life, are useful when change them for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment