Thursday 15 November 2012

My future job

I study Eduction at the Universidad de Chile, the major that I have take is Nursery Education, that is because I think the education is the best tool to change de world, all education is equally important, but in my case I prefer the childhood.
I think when I'm working and communicating with the boys and girls I feel good, I think I'm good in this and I enjoy.
When I'm a professional I want a work on a public establishment, that is because in think this nursery schools needs more help and good educators to change and improve the lives and opportunities for underprivileged children.
I think the atmosphere and the work environment must be very good, the duty is hard and very tiring, so we must all strive and have a good relationship.
And I think another important aspect to take a job is the proximity to my home, I love biking but is very difficult to move that far in the mornings before work.

Hello I'm Florencia Lastra, I'm a educator, a Nursery educator, I studied at Universidad de Chile.
I Think and I feel I'm good in this, when I think in my strengths think of charisma and connection with people, especially with children. Another strength is the theatre and the arts in general, that is because I love them as tool.

3 comments:

  1. Nursery education is a great career. I hope you like and enjoy what you do.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you....I think that the theatre is great strenght that you have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nursury education is the beeeeest career i love so much! :)

    ReplyDelete